Download source: (view changelog)
- Download latest development version (0.5.x – recommended)
- Download old stable version (0.4.0 – 20th Jul 2009)
Usage: See the class documentation and example.php in the source distribution.
- Files larger than 2GB are not supported on 32 bit systems due to PHP’s signed integer problem
- SSL is enabled by default and can cause problems with large files. If you don’t need SSL, disable it with S3::$useSSL = false;
- Amazon S3 documentation
How to Use Amazon S3 & PHP to Dynamically Store and Manage Files with Ease
- Building a Small Business Backup System Using Amazon S3
NOTE ON FOLDERS: Amazon S3 does not support folders. Clients like S3Fox create specific files that are displayed as folders. Just use slash paths for your object names (foo/bar.txt) and (foo/) as your prefix when listing contents.
Amazon S3™ is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.